Search the forum,

Discuss How's that? (Ads are gone?) in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hello people. :p

How's that? - The ads should be gone for you now?

Please post and let me know who is seeing what please. :)

Those are forum sponsors who pay us directly mate. They keep the forum free. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-01 164306.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-01 164306.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
A great improvement.

My screen is wider than it is tall so static ads down the RHS margin work well for me. I even read them occasionally.

I'm a bit puzzled by why (on my not signed-in iPad) the adserver decides to show me seven identical Farnell ads; one would be enough.

Reply to How's that? (Ads are gone?) in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Wanted old Ideal Standard Concorde Boiler for spare parts. If you are removing one please let me know. Thanks
Replies
Views
M
Hello - could someone advise how a Buchan trap can be removed please?
Replies
Views
What's in YOUR toolbag? Please reply let us know and I'll compile a big list in the first post.
Replies
Views
Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top part without taking the shower basin out (is that possible)? How / what with?
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe using compression: https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/flomasta-compression-straight-tap-connector-15mm-x-1-2-/58294 If not, please could someone let me know...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock