Discuss How to repressurize my Baxi boiler? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I have a problem with my Baxi boiler. Error message 118. Pressure: 0. The instruction says I should repressurize it.

Could you please explain me how to do it?

Attached you can find photos of the boiler.

Just to let you know I am blonde, so please step by step instructions ;) (I can't call the plumber because of coronavirus)

Attachments

• IMG_20200421_150752.jpg
    IMG_20200421_150752.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20200421_150744.jpg
    IMG_20200421_150744.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20200421_150734.jpg
    IMG_20200421_150734.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 15
have you tried slightly undoing / turning the blue nob valve on the underside of the boiler?

Thank you for reply!

Yes, I have. It started heating up and the pressure went to 3, but now the water is dripping. Is it supposed to be like that till the pressure normalizes?

did you shut the blue nob when it went upto 1-1.5 bar like the instructions say ? or did you leave it open

Reply to How to repressurize my Baxi boiler? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock