Discuss How to replace a Baxi 105E microswitch? in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

The front diaphragm doesn’t control the pump the rear one does

That’s the pump proving one so providing your info is correct should fix your problem or it’s a weak pump

Sorry, I have one last quick question, when I replaced the DHW diaphragm, I just turned the Mains off and ran the hot tap until there was no more water. Am I able to do the same when replacing the CH diaphragm or do I have to drain the boiler?

Have to drain the heating system if your upstairs and above the radiators only need to drain the boiler but if your downstairs need to drain everything above the boiler

Have to drain the heating system if your upstairs and above the radiators only need to drain the boiler but if your downstairs need to drain everything above the boiler
Thanks for all your help, so just so I am clear if you are replacing the DHW diaphragm you just need to turn mains off and run tap but if you are changing the CH diaphragm you have to drain the boiler? I will also get some fernox inhibitor when I do drain it down

Correct and anything above the boiler

Reply to How to replace a Baxi 105E microswitch? in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back