Discuss How to quote! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
[email protected]

need to make a business one now actually!

i was hoping to just do materials and labour with an outline of work being under taken but i wasn't sure,

thanks tom!

What's your email address?

I use an excel spreadsheet to show materials & labour charges then usually provide a brief cover letter that I also use as a works schedule giving an outline of work to be carried out!

Can i get a copy tom ? Wouldnt mind a look might help me out !

[email protected]

Can i get a copy tom ? Wouldnt mind a look might help me out !

[email protected]

[email protected]

need to make a business one now actually!

i was hoping to just do materials and labour with an outline of work being under taken but i wasn't sure,

thanks tom!

How desperate are you both for them? I have some on the Mac that I could send but I'm on my phone at the minute. Could send them first thing in the morning?!

Quite ! Never been involved doing anything like this before.
i don't want to come across as a joke tbh.

Okay, I'll see if I can find one on my email server on my phone. Just feeding my son at the minute so hole tight for a bit!

No rush tom but thank you!

i'll sort out email addresses and spa website when i get my acs awarded. Just a waiting game.

No rush tom but thank you!

i'll sort out email addresses and spa website when i get my acs awarded. Just a waiting game.

Think I've managed to get one to you. Wanted to find a more detailed one for you to look at but this should give you an idea hopefully.

As I said in the email just keep it to yourselves.

It wont go anywhere, ill delete it after ive used it as refrenced.

your a star tom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to quote! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock