Discuss How to lift or uninstall an all-in-one freestanding tub? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

We need to take our all-in-one freestanding tub to replace the floor tiles.

(1700x800 Ava slimline freestanding bath tub large)

But I can't find out or figure out how to remove it.
There is no access below or to the side of the tub.

How is this done?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 14.45.21.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 14.45.21.png
    281.6 KB · Views: 7
If it won't move at moment almost certainly held down by silicone needs to be cut though with a sharp blade , old handsaw may be useful as floor is being replaced.
Bath will be on some sort of flexi connections i lift bath onto short lengths of 3x2 or similar to get at connections then struggle!
Welcome to our world.

Been lucky last few ive done been able to arrange waste so trap could be lifted slightly so with bath lifted on 3x2 timber arm underneath and hit and hope.
Truly dreadful things.

Reply to How to lift or uninstall an all-in-one freestanding tub? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock