Discuss how to join central heating forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gasfun

Hi, would really like to join this forum. Can not seem to PM the forum moderator with my gas safe details. How please?

Think you need more than 10 posts then send a pm to mr doberman. Click on his name and then 'send pm'

I was looking at doing the same thing. Guess I'd better get posting some more :lol:
Thanks for the info.

no, you can still pm myself,

gas fun..

if you cant answer that verification question i sent you then you wont get in!!!!

What's all this answering questions stuff? I never had to answer anything.

me or redsaw,and we have to have correct answers to our questions or croppie and bod wont let you through the door you will be taken round the back by the bins and duffed up a bit

Didn't I answer your question last night?
i just go and check my in box...........

oopps!, my appologies mr funnygas.

why you not have a badge??????

when you reach 10 posts you will be able to see it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news for me. My Internet speed at night is so slow that writing a letter seems to be a viable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how to join central heating forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock