Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss How to become a plumber in the Plumbing Courses area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. John Wick

John Wick New Member

Hello guys or girls, am 20 and thinking about picking plumbing as a trade, I can not go the apprenticeship route as the wages would not let me live in London, so I am thinking about evening courses so if I did, plumbing- city and guild level 2 Diploma followed by the plumbing -city and guilds level 3 Diploma, then if I went on to do 6189 onsite assessment would this give me the plumbing and heating city and guild NVQ level 2 even though I didn't do an apprenticeship. Any help would be much appreciated, cheers

2. Ch4 plumbing

Ch4 plumbing Plumber GSR

Hi John

The best option for you will be to talk to your local college, they will give you all the advice you need.

You could also take some time looking through previous posts about the same subject on this forum by typing some keywords into the search box at the top right hand corner of your screen.

Good luck and happy searching.