Discuss How silly are some people in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Been called back to a house we fitted 20 odd downlighters in a couple of months back. The customer said that one of the downlighters had 'fallen down slightly ' from her study and was hanging by the spring clip. The connection block had also melted to a blob of plastic.

Went up into the loft. Hmm, what's this, huge packing boxes on top of the downlighters? Only crushed the fire hoods and thus caused the connector block to melt and the light to 'fall down slightly' from the study.

I went soft and didn't charge because they were good customers to date but I did wonder how many others would have charged for this after work callback?

it can be a tough one sometimes to me it depends if they are nice custs or if they are bell ends. bell ends are shamed and charged accordingly

wrong forum all together me thinks, downlighter????

Yeah sorry, didn't notice that :p

The electricians forum are a bunch or miserable gits in general that's why I vent about electrical stuff here tbh.

Hey that's not a bad idea. I think it would confuse them all though. Any more than 3 choices of where to put something in and they get very confused.

Hey that's not a bad idea. I think it would confuse them all though. Any more than 3 choices of where to put something in and they get very confused.

Thank god womens nostrals arnt any bigger then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How silly are some people in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock