Discuss How much would you charge.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
on a Worcester greenstar 30si to replace new expansion vessel and a new prv, which means to remove the hydroblock nightmare of a job. The prv lever is loose it does not operate which needs replaced.
I'd like to know roughly the labour you would charge so I don't under rate myself.

Easiest way to do this, would be get a bag of 1/2 and 3/4 washers. Undu the top nuts off the valves, remove the flue and lift the boiler off the jig.

Easier to remove the boiler to be honest, will take you around 2 hours plus travel etc, depends where you are but id be looking around £100 for Labour.

Which is apparently optimistic :D

Last edited by a moderator:
uck repairing boilers , its a nightmare , there are sometimes no winners , the job and parts can cost almost as much as half a new one, it has to be carried out I know but its a nightmare for all
Rob Foster ..chking

uck repairing boilers , its a nightmare , there are sometimes no winners , the job and parts can cost almost as much as half a new one, it has to be carried out I know but its a nightmare for all
Rob Foster ..chking

Lol, it’s divides the wheat from the chaff. I personally like to repair, it’s very satisfactory fixing something.

Reply to How much would you charge.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock