Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss How much time do you spend on paper work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gmaservices

How much time do you spend on paper work?
i can't seem to have a night of from quotes and invoices!
just wondering about every one else aswell

Thanks

I don't have enough time. I've let jobs go recently as I haven't had the time to quote and now I'm facing laying off people until more work comes through.

Thing is I have got the time...but only if I do nothing but work, work, work. Which is not how I want to live my life.

I do find this forum a BIG distraction. Seriously I come on to check it while I'm doing paper work all the time!!

I just leave everthing till the last minute, the stress helps me do it quicker.

I try to take friday afternoon off to do paperwork. It was meant to help me unwind for the weekend and make sure I get it all done without stressing but it doesn't always work :)

I like to finish early on Friday to have a couple of pints with the lads.

Which normally leaves me done in after but relaxed. Just got back from pub, had a bath, and about to have a curry. Kids in bed. Relax time. Ah!!

Don't you lot have laptops/computers?

Thought paperwork went out in the last century?

Me? Just like Leo - at the last minute. When I'm more organised it's often on a Monday morning as I try and keep this for calls from over the weekend and if no "urgent" call then there's time for paperwork instead.

Never with best intentions. I plan to do it some nights and get easily distracted. Hopefully will be easier now I have my office.

But I always find however much time I spend on paperwork, it's never enough.

I like doin my quotes and working out on paper can't seem to do it the same on a comp. same with my accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much time do you spend on paper work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock