Search the forum,

Discuss HOW DO I TURN OFF PRE-HEAT ON COMBI BOILER? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 99053

It keeps coming on by itself and doing my head in. Please help! Vaillant boiler. Thanks

Can you see the letter c on the digital read out if so turn the hotwater tempreture dial fully clock wise then back anti clockwise to the lowest setting then to your required temp setting the letter c should disappear. Depend on which boiler you have though . cheers kop.

Can you see the letter c on the digital read out if so turn the hotwater tempreture dial fully clock wise then back anti clockwise to the lowest setting then to your required temp setting the letter c should disappear. Depend on which boiler you have though . cheers kop.
Thought comfort was in the installer level KOP. I have never turned it off any other way?

You are genius!!!!! Thank you so much

Every days a school day Harvest ha ha , any idea how to get rid of the service reminder on the mk1 logic +? Kop

Yes mate. Either hold the reset for a few seconds or like the one I had today. Turn the heating and hot water knobs down then turn the heating one to 10 o’clock then all the way clockwise and back to 10 o’clock twice fast. Once the boiler is on service mode it resets it automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HOW DO I TURN OFF PRE-HEAT ON COMBI BOILER? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock