Discuss How do I know if expansion vessel faulty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

So does that mean it’s fine then my boiler for heating is set at 70 so Im assuming rads etc would reach that in 2hrs and hasn’t ever went above that tiny bit above the 2.2 so I’m assuming that’s fine? If it was to continue to rise to 3 clearly there would be an issue?

Yes, it looks like your system is working within limits, so no worries.
Systems typically do increase their pressure by a third maximum when hot.
But do as I say, drop the pressure slightly and get your service engineer to check and recharge the gas on the expansion vessel at next service

Reply to How do I know if expansion vessel faulty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Glow-Worm Easicom 28 boiler and i had to get a new 8 litre EV (expansion vessel) for it, which has arrived. i did check with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock