Discuss How do I get heat to a far away radiator in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have a radiator here and it isn't getting any heat to it. Water runs out of both sides and it's been cleaned out. It works when all the other radiators are off so what I'm thinking is that the hot water isn't reaching the radiator due to the pump not having the strength to get it there (it's the furthest away).

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas to get around this.. I've seen some "boosters" but I'm not sure how good/reliable they are.

Thanks

If it works with all other radiators turned off that suggests the head provided by the pump is enough to overcome the resistance of that circuit. It is more than likely a balancing issue.

Reply to How do I get heat to a far away radiator in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Seems to be some flaws in the brass of this tap (faucet?). It has fine scribbly black lines crossing from the inner of the pipe to the outside...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for some advice on how to remove this radiator value to check if the pin is stuck. I have two similar values in the house where...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock