Discuss how do i access iphone app thread? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billychuff

i tried to access the iphone app thread but it came up with this message:
billychuff, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
How do i obtain permission?

Many thanks, Billychuff

its because its in a section your not allowed like the plumbers arms or gs section

How, or when, would i be able to access these sections? Cheers

pass the fitness test

hop on 1 leg for while eating a BEST , drop any and you fail

bribe a memeber with 3 letters in there name where the middle one is a vowel and the first and third are a reflection of each other when looking in a mirror

or you could just pm it to admin like it says in the sticky at the top of the page and ask

If you just to get into the plumbers arms,this is for all plumbers, in the profession, gas or not ,all you need to di is forward your details to admin,so they can see you are a professional plumber and not a member of the public or a sales person,as this area is for trade members only

If you are also gas registered and want to join the gas reg only forum you send above details to admin and your gas reg no,so can be checked to make sure you are reg

Your details are used only to check you are who you say and not some outside entity and are not kept long after check done

The above is done to protect trade members and to allow them to post in the knowledge that they are doing so in a safe secure environment

Last edited by a moderator:
If you just to get into the plumbers arms,this is for all plumbers, in the profession gas or not ,you needto forward your details to admin,so they can see you are a professional plumberand not a member of the public or a sales person,as this area is for trade membbers only

If you are also gas registered and want to join the gas reg only forum you send above details to admin and your gas reg no,so can be checked to make sure you are reg

Your details are used only to check you are who you say and not some outside entity and are not kept long after check done

The above is done to protect trade members and to allowthem to post in the knowledge that they are doing so in a safe secure environment

yeah and that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how do i access iphone app thread? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, First of all, apologies for the quality of the attached image - unfortunately the access to the underside of the boiler is quite tight...
Replies
Views
Hi, my British gas 330 boiler packed up and I was told it was beyond economical repair. Although insured and serviced every year, my insurance...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Plumbers and Plumbing Work During COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic (Public Weekly Thread) Firstly, Hi lads and ladies. Apologies it has been a...
Replies
Views
Alright, I thought I'd stick some stats up here so we can see how the forum does over time. It's not a score to beat or anything. The forum does...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock