Search the forum,

Discuss How can I find the lowest hot water tap on my system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nodyland

[FONT=&quot]Its for recharging megaflow unvented air bubble.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Many Thank[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

On lowest floor of property, Bath, washbasin, kitchen sink. In aerospace terminology , lowest floor equates to floor at lowest altitude.

Last edited:
Why do you think you need to use the lowest hot tap?
Your thinking can be wrong and can go wrong. If you had a hot tap on a floor much lower than the Megaflow and opened it after isolating the mains water to the Megaflow, you could cause the cylinder to collapse - implode.
You say on another post your hot pressure has been reducing, so that is in fact a fault with the Megaflow or its controls and you need to get a G3 qualified plumber who knows what they are doing to fix it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How can I find the lowest hot water tap on my system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering and showing signs of an air lock. I attached cold mains to a hot tap and left it running for 15 minutes, while opening up each hot tap. They all...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the upstairs taps, I have a combi boiler and no water storage
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Has anyone worked to the txn150pterp kingspan unvented cylinders? They have an internal expansion bubble like the megaflows I believe. To repressurise the internal expansion bubble am I correct in saying turn the power off to the immersion/heating turn water off. Then open lowest tap to drain...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock