Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water on constantly vaillant ecotech 30 combi boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

N

Nuts&Bolts

I notice last night my boiler cupboard was really hot from the hot water pipe, but my husband had just had a shower. This morning it was still hot when we first got up and we noticed the tap symbol was flashing. This is supposed to flash when using the hot water. We've tried turning off comfort mode, turning it off and on again, reducing the water temp, but it still keeps flashing and the hot water pipe is constantly on.

The plumbing has only recently been done and we think it may be a leak. We have got in touch with the builder to see if they will come out to look. Is there anything else we can do to look into the problem/check the boiler?

Can you post photos of the boiler and display? Have you got any dripping taps? Isolate the cold feed under the boiler and else if this stops the flashing and heating of the pipe. Is it just a combi, or do you have a hot water cylinder too?

Reply to Hot water on constantly vaillant ecotech 30 combi boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock