Discuss hot rads when the hot water is on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I have a system boiler, when the hot water only is on, the water in the hot return backs up the radiator return loop heating the radiators. the motorised valve on the tank is working fine, the tank thermostat is working, i replaced the heating motorised valve so that is fine. from cold, when the water is turned on, the system return gets hot quickly and immediately backs up the rad return HELP please its driving me spare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hot rads when the hot water is on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

When I put the central heating on the hot water gets drawn through the pump but is then being diverted straight back to the boiler instead of the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
G
I've just bought a 3-floor house with a gas boiler on the ground floor and hot water tank on the middle floor. When I switch on the hot water at...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock