Discuss hot on/hot off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

2retrievers

i am working on an old system,and have been asked to replace a switch which is broken that controls hot water only or heat and hot water it is on 22 mm copper ,tenant says it had a black plastic switch on it before it broke,any ideas where i may get one from or a alternative,

2retrievers ... No chance of getting any kind of replacement I'd think! What you describe reminds me of a very old BGas 'budget' system! Manual diverter valve and all!!! Is it a three way valve you're talking about?

cheers just thought someone may have one buried away in a shed somewhere,it is a old system and the tenant is trying to put off the inevitable,thanks anyway.

[DLMURL="http://www.rega-uk.com/pages/default.aspx?pageID=3689"]http://www.rega-uk.com/pages/default.aspx?pageID=3689

T[/DLMURL]his may be what you want. I know that BG still has them as a stock item.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I never!!! Nice one gasman10... I'd never have thought you could still get a hold of the manual diverter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hot on/hot off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock