Discuss Hot and colt water issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hello all engineers ,

I had the following issue today.

went for a change of a prv sitting onto the expansion vessel external.

I just simple changed anger it and the pressure was fine.

But now she told me afterwards their water pressure is pretty low.
They've got 3 bathrooms and a big kitchen. Pretty big house 2 levels.

Basically their boiler and megaflo and water softener is based in the garage. I have checked that the mains water is fully open. Somehow they turned almost down , so I opened it fully and pressure was slightly better. They have got the old model of a megaflo prv and I took it apart- the spring is slightly broken and recommend her to replace this part.

not my question is do you think that's the issue why the water pressure is so low ?
there is no non return valve fitted it's going straight up from the megaflow to the first bathroom without any sort of valve.

have you got a clue where to look at to solve the issue ?
Or do you recommend installing a shower pump for 3 bathrooms? 4 people live there and when they take a shower in the same time it doesn't work it only works with one shower. I might think that the pressure reducing valve is gone therefore it can't give the whole pressure into the megaflow ?!

Below ow you will fine the picture of the system
[video]http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/o8ljVni8/file.html[/video]

thanks a lot for any sort of help.

Last edited by a moderator:
unless you have the g3 cert sorry but you cant do anything with unvented

Yeh im with shaun.

First of all a barage of questions about illegal gas working and now your working on unvented.

Unless i have missed something.

I think the owner of this forum should ban any gas questions whatsoever, because there's no point asking a question, all the gas men who basically eat sleep drink gas can't give answers for obvious reasons. It's not fair on them when they race home, in and out of traffic, overtaking, beeping slow granny's to get straight home and onto the forum for the rest of the night. It's just not fair on them.

I think the owner of this forum should ban any gas questions whatsoever, because there's no point asking a question, all the gas men who basically eat sleep drink gas can't give answers for obvious reasons. It's not fair on them when they race home, in and out of traffic, overtaking, beeping slow granny's to get straight home and onto the forum for the rest of the night. It's just not fair on them.

we/they do well the close the topic

Where is the bible basher? Has someone given him a Green slip to have the night off? lol

Shaun it's not fair you coming home to it. Waking up to it, etc when your spending half your life on this forum you know what I mean?? You don't need it.

Where is the bible basher? Has someone given him a Green slip to have the night off? lol

down the yee old clover

Shaun it's not fair you coming home to it. Waking up to it, etc when your spending half your life on this forum you know what I mean?? You don't need it.

yea but its not all that half the time some of the gas fitters need help were all human you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot and colt water issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock