Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Honeywell VA8200A001 TVR Service Tool Hire in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to replace 13 TRVs due to sticking issues, I saw that Honeywell do a tool to remove and exchange the TRV inserts', this will save me draining the system and saving time, anyone know where I could hire one from?

Cheers

Tbh the cost of the tool and inserts depending on the system outways the cost around £500

What brand of valves do you have?
Some valve manufacturers have their own tools for removing the valve insert on a pressurized system.
Some are quite reasonably priced too.

What brand of valves do you have?
Some valve manufacturers have their own tools for removing the valve insert on a pressurized system.
Some are quite reasonably priced too.
They are Honeywell VT15BG, I have relooked at the IMI Hydronics Insert Tool and it works with a 19mm Hex head which is the same as I have and at a much more competitive price.

Thanks for giving me the push to research other options :)

Reply to Honeywell VA8200A001 TVR Service Tool Hire in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock