Discuss Honeywell V4073A 3 Port Motorised Valve Wiring question in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Your boiler / wiring should have a single point of isolation, normally a fused spur ..... occasionally I find systems with 2 supplies which isn’t good

you need a way to check the wiring is isolated

A follow up question, I changed the Honeywell 3 port valve, I turned the house mains off ‘ just in case’ & all went well......the problem with the 3 port valve I replaced, exactly same model, was that it often got ‘ stuck’ when being asked for heating, the hot water side was fine. I found that when this happened, I pushed the lever down fully ( some resistance felt) it then started the boiler / pump etc and worked fine for several hours, but maybe when the room stat was satisfied and then went to demand again the problem happened, not sure. But is this a sign of a faulty motor, / solenoid, can it be fixed, or is it indeed worth trying to fix....just want to know if it should go in the bin or not....will keep the base, as I think it’s the head only at fault.....thanks

Reply to Honeywell V4073A 3 Port Motorised Valve Wiring question in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock