Discuss Hob connected by builder... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDoey

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Fitted boiler at job last year. Customer rang as meter had been moved and wanted to be reconnected. Hob had been fitted a few months ago by her 'handyman/builder'

IMG_2965.jpg

Hope your all having a fantastic week!

Shes a woman so shes always complaining. She knew he wasnt registered so i told her off!

Thats the point nothing will happen if they don't complain , i had one couple years ago was doing boiler change and builder suddenly cut into the gas pipe i was running to do the hob .
He didn't give a fudge and said its a joke.

So all i say is it voids house insurance and classed as insurance fraud. Normally put the shivers up the cust then.

So that's what flexi tap connectors are for.

I thought you meant about the operation of the hob. But you mean complain to gas safe dont you? Told her how bad the workmanship was and she didnt seem bothered. People are so ignorant to gas... silly really. Obligated to RIDDOR it but nothing will come of it...

No they want everything cheap. None of them are afraid to put their lives at risk if it saves them a few quid

I've rang the boulders up before now. I ask them for there gas safe number "oh your not gas safe? What's your address again, I'll forward it to gas safe" puts the fear up them.

I've rang the boulders up before now. I ask them for there gas safe number "oh your not gas safe? What's your address again, I'll forward it to gas safe" puts the fear up them.

Just boulders? Or any small rocks in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hob connected by builder... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hello all I have had an extension built which will have 3 radiators to the big main room, a utility sink and a shower room (ground works, waste...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Back