• Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2K

Discuss HI in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RichardH

Hi all - new to this forum but not to plumbing & heating....been in the trade for 35 years!! - have a question though: have just set out on my own (did have a company in France) would like to know what the average hourly rate is in the UK (west Yorkshire) - I know how to go by what expenses I have but also wanted to know a ball part figure as a guide!

Cheers all!! :yes:

Hi Richard. You won't find many people discussing this on the open forum. If you get your posts up and get into the Plumbers Arms I'm sure someone will help you out.

yes I reckon the break away .... UK yorkshire plumbers forum is immanent LOL
Its a wonder there is any work available here.

Richard, welcome t'old pal.

Hello richard. Hope you are enjoying the forum as much as I am. Still finding my feet.

High Richard. Welcome

Hi there welcome to the forum. Enjoy

from france and in Yorkshire, things cant get any worse but hello anyway :)

Welcome to the madhouse all you noobs....

If any of you are GSR's please note the following........

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your gsr details to either Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK or Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who will check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Providing gas-related advice to anybody who should not be touching gas and cannot prove their competence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Thank you.

UKPF TA's, Mods and Admin teams.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Bon jour petit pois.
.. enjoy

"Hello small pea"
Hey Croppie how are you my dear friend of mine. I'm just on line doing my valentines for Friday and doing a bit of steady gas study

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HI in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools (the MK and Cox dispenser range). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions related to applying silicone and other materials. I look forward...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock