Search the forum,

Discuss Hi, Newbie from Dudley West Mids in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Newbie1711

Hi All,

Just a short message to say 'Hi' and introduce myself, Im a 27year old living in Dudley, West Mids. I've recently started my Acs foundation course and looking for an opportunity to get in to the gas industry. Im after some help or advice on the best way to go about gaining access to the industry, Ideally looking to be taken on as a improver to learn the trade and put what I'm learning at college in to practical experience whilst building my portfolio.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Kind Regards

Simon Walters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi, Newbie from Dudley West Mids in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock