Search the forum,

Discuss Hi newbie checking in. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andrew Rolland

Hi all

Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself on here before getting into my problems (which I'll limit to plumbing problems :smilielol5:).

I'm a DIY'er who has removed and replaced radiators with new bits of plumbing and I've replaced a central heating fill/expansion tank.

I'm a Civil Engineer working in the rail environment. I'm keen to know a bit more about the plumbing system in my house and how to fix it. I'm looking forward to getting some advice from those who know better than me.

Thanks

Andrew

Thanks, looks nice on here. Looking forward to getting help from you guys.

Andrew

Welcome! Civil engineering on railways? So it's *your* fault when "engineering works" cause chaos on the trains?! :D

Welcome to the forum! Engineers threads always make great reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi newbie checking in. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock