Discuss Hi my names Jonny, im from scarborough and looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonnysurfstyle

Hi my names Jonny and im moving to Crystal Palace, London around June/July 2010 time and am interested in working on the 2012 Olympic site, i'm qualified on my level 2 and wish to finish my qualification on my level 3 with an apprenteceship, plus I would also be interested in getting my CORGI registration. Does anyone have any info on finding work on the olympic site and does anyone have info on aprenticeships in the Crystal Palace area, I would be gratefull if you contacted me on 07547249937 or [email protected]

I have no idea how to go about looking, so any help with sites, numbers, local Job Centre websites etc would be great too and info on finding a flat

Thanks

Jonny

Jonny, ive heard that the streets of London are paved in gold. Your gonna be rich. Unfortunately though your nearly a year to late to get Corgi registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi my names Jonny, im from scarborough and looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening I am looking for a work shadowing opportunity with a view to work alongside an experienced plumber/heating engineer such as yourself...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently passed the ACS Gas Qualifications, joined the Gas Safe register and have passed the initial probation meeting with...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Guys, Just come across this site which looks really insightful and interesting. I studied and completed my C&G level 2 in plumbing about 8...
Replies
Views
Stokesy11
S
A
I was wondering if anyone could help me with some advice. Over a year ago I quit my job of 10 years as an engineer to do a plumbing course which I...
Replies
Views
Adamcasper
A
Hi All I am currently looking for work as a trainee gas service/ repair engineer in the Merseyside area. I am a commercial pipefitter/ heating...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock