Discuss Hi - Just joined thought id best say hello - Matty A in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matty A

Just joined thought id best say hello

"Hello"

Be gentle

Hi Matty nice to see you have moved from the tile forum hope to see you on both forums

Hello mate, welcome over to the plumbers forum, just learning the trade at the moment so will be embarrassing myself with some total newbie questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi - Just joined thought id best say hello - Matty A in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Thanks for letting me join the forum. I am looking to train as a plumber. I currently work as a site supervisor erecting and...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi all. looking for info on oil fed boilers/heating, so found this place & joined. Just thought I'd say hi & introduce myself 1st. I'm self...
Replies
Views
Back