Discuss Hi! From Brighton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmritPedersen

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Been wandering around the site & having fun sticking my tuppence worth in. Oh, and learning a bit, too. Hope to get more out & put a bit back as well. Amrit

Hi Amrit

Welcome to the forums,good to see you feel able to get involved with a post here and there

:smile5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi! From Brighton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Hi. I believe this boiler can be changed to a system or combi. Does this mean the hot and cold tails have to be blanked off?? Also the horizontal...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock