Discuss Hi folks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ILPlumber

ILPlumber present and accounted for!

I am a commercial plumbing contractor in IL , USA

A gent named Helpsy let me know about this board on plumbingzone.com

I will try and stop by occassionally and contribute.

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi ILPlumber and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi folks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi, we've had our central heating system put back into the ground after all the pipework being in the attic. I don't know anything about plumbing...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock