Search the forum,

Discuss Hi fellow plumber's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scotty plumber

Hi to all, been plumbing for 10 years and recently moved to my second job very daunting experience! I need a new hand bender! Doe's anyone know which is the best between a hilmor and a rothenberger? Cheers Scott

Hi Scotty.

I've never used a rothenberger bender but my hilmor is good!

Roths are poo. Buy a hilmor

yep chum defo a hilmor for me too, got mine off flea bay for ÂŁ20.00 recondtioned, bargin!!

on my 17 birthday the bloke i work with got me a hilmor, still us it today im 40!

My mate used to have the rothenburger and one of the arms snapped bending 22. Nuff said.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

cheer's all i bought myself a hilmor glm today for 60quid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi fellow plumber's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock