Discuss HI Everyone! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fatherjack

This looks like a good place for a plumber to be, you've already been helpful thanks to those who post. I started training about 2 years ago on an intensive course and should be studying for the Plumbing level 3 C&G followed by NVQ very soon. Based in Bristol been working with a great guy showing me the ropes in Kitchen and bathroom refits with plenty of building trades bedsides that come with the job. As I start out in my own business quoting is the learning curve of the day, I niether wish to rip anyone off nor under-price the market so I should think we have to work together on this. At 35years old my experience stretches much further than the recent qualifying as Plumber and hope I can assist others visa versa.
After all the rogue traders and cowboys on TV can we have 1 about rogues customers ;)

Hi Fatherjack

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy and feel able to get involved with a post here and there

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HI Everyone! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock