Discuss Hi, everyone, in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

my shower is leaking, but cant find and screws at all except 2 nuts on the handle, anyone know how to change the cartridge ?
shower.JPG

Last edited:

Reply to Hi, everyone, in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but...
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
Hi everyone , got a problem with a cartridge change on a mira shower. It seems only the hot side is working. The temp control only lessens the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to remove the Brizo Faucet Handle ModelHL5332 to change the valve pine. There is a small leak. The handle has no screw. I wonder...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where to find out what size the O rings are in a Mira 723 service kit as I have one (at the pointy end of the...
Replies
Views
Back