Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hi all fitters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John long

Im'e looking for a flow pipe for a potterton netaheat 16-22 new or second hand.more than likely of an old exchanger,thanks.

Hi john long and welcome ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi all fitters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler...
Replies
Views
R
Wb 4000 recently installed, and just balanced the rads with around 16 degree delta across most rads. I'm trying to make sure that the return...
Replies
Views
Return temperature
R
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Hello. New here. I dont know nothing about boilers or plumbing. Just wondering any idea of cost or what the issue is. 15y old boiler, never had...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock