Discuss Hetas,oftec... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanish

Gas Engineer
Hey all, how many of you are HETAS and or OFTEC, Green ...as well as Gas? only asking because im nosey and thinking of doing every conceivable fuel, cheers, all pish taking kindly accepted

No point doing NG and oil. Unless u live In a rural town. No one pays for oil when gas is available .

Learn one fuel first.

Bio mass and soild is a good addition to gas so is PV or PT. real money in F gas

jack of all trades master of none....................

be good at a few not ok at many.

Ive been asked a few times for LPG in static caravans. How much of a chew on is lpg to add ???
Is it just a weeks course or........please advise ??

What about notifying gas safe of it.
Do they come out again and do an inspection with it being a new category ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hetas,oftec... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock