Currently reading:
Help with old motorised valve head replacement

Discuss Help with old motorised valve head replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all,is there anyone who could help,I have a very elderly back boiler system circa 1980 with a couple mo mo satchwell motorised valves one of which sounds like it's on it's last legs.Idealy I would prefer to just replace the head unit if poss as I don't really want to have to drain the whole system with it's possible repercussions.Does anyone know if there are any head units that would still be compatible ?.I have popped up a photo of the old unit (which I can't see the make of) but it was a straight swop for the original satchwell about 9 years ago if that helps.Thank you.

IMG_20190328_113932904.jpg

Don’t think you can get replacement heads for those.
Best to replace the complete valve, as they are a gat type and will probably have seized up. This will just burn the new motor ( if you can get one)

Reply to Help with old motorised valve head replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock