Discuss Help with gas portfolio placement experience South Wales RCT area? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm looking for a placement to complete my gas portfolio currently have some evidence but only managing to get the odd day from one moth to the next. Currently working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern so looking to work with someone for free on my days off to gain experience. I'm 36 switched on and I have other skills as a qualified carpenter so happy to help whoever out with anything I can do in return if anyone can help with this.

Reply to Help with gas portfolio placement experience South Wales RCT area? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hi, I am looking to Potentially become a Gas Heating Engineer. I love the idea of working with my hands and learn best that way. I like the idea...
Replies
Views
Hi I have completed my Domestic Gas Engineer foundation training. Unfortunately, the opportunity they don't not offer portfolio completion. I live...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back