Search the forum,

Discuss Help with choice of combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Birch

Gas Engineer
Been asked to relocate and replace an existing combi, customer would like boiler fitted under kitchen worktop which is 920mm from floor to underside of the worktop.

Dont do many installs but have previously fitted baxis mainly ... will probably need a rear flue to get the clearances at the bottom but cant find baxis with a rear flue option for some reason.

Could anyone point me in the right direction or suggest a suitable replacement.

Much appreciate.

Been asked to relocate and replace an existing combi, customer would like boiler fitted under kitchen worktop which is 920mm from floor to underside of the worktop.

Dont do many installs but have previously fitted baxis mainly . will probably need a rear flue to get the clearances at the bottom but cant find baxis with a rear flue option for some reason.

Could anyone point me in the right direction or suggest a suitable replacement.

Much appreciate.
Might be worth moving your post to the GSR section mate. Just incase anyone puts anything on here they shouldn’t.

glow worm or vaillant, glow worm owned by vaillant so most of the bits the same, rear flue is really nice to fit

7 on the GW and 7 on the V pure if you are an advanced member
You can pay to increase Vaillant to 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with choice of combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus (20kW) gas combi boiler and it does the job, the radiators never go as hot as the should for example there are ten dots on the heat dial but the radiators...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my house, in place of the garage, most would give me a suggestion to put in a) an extension to the existing boiler rad circuit & electric water heaters...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as can be on the kitchen wall. Flue exits out through the wall via an elbow but emerges above a flat roof. Unfortunately it's somewhat less than the...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock