Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Help with broken P-shape bath screen in the Plumbing Forum area at

  1. david.ruiz

    david.ruiz New Member

    Hi all, first post so please be gentle! I have recently moved and the new place has a broken P-shaped screen in the bath, the glass is in very good shape and it's detached from the holder in the wall that broke in one of the ends.

    I'm attaching a couple of pics for the experts to check but I'd really appreciate any advices on how I could fix the screen back into the right place and who could help me to do this. The bath is a Heritage but the screen doesn't have a brand that I could find, the curve is from 75cm from the flat to 95cm in the peak of the circle.

    Thanks in advance for your help,
    David IMG_9659.jpg IMG_9660.jpg IMG_9660.jpg IMG_9661.jpg
  2. Harvest Fields

    Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR

    Is there any markings on the screen?
  3. rpm

    rpm Trusted Plumber

    I`m unclear on what has broken, is it the hinge part on the screen or the hinge on the frame or even the frame itself?
  4. david.ruiz

    david.ruiz New Member

    My bad, the screen is not marked, the broken part is the top of the frame on the part that is attached to the wall. Hope the pics below can do a better job. 743a4b8d-a748-478b-8e19-d83c48d82c9d.jpg 4241cf5d-787c-4441-b9ab-c4bf4c68ea6e.jpg 743a4b8d-a748-478b-8e19-d83c48d82c9d.jpg
  5. rpm

    rpm Trusted Plumber

    I would contact Heritage, most screens come with the P bath.
Similar Threads - Help broken shape Forum Date
Concealed Cistern - help with changing flush valve Plumbing Forum Friday at 10:20 PM
Help with sizing radiator Plumbing Forum Friday at 8:56 PM