Discuss Help with boiler pressure and new rad in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Ok so I have little to no plumbing knowledge. I’ve tried to get some local companies to come have a look but nobody seems interested. I think the job may be too small.

I’ve recently moved into this house and I’ve never been able to increase the pressure on the boiler. I’ve looked on YouTube and tinkered but only resulted in turning my shower off! From the picture can anyone help?

Secondly the previous owners removed the rad in the attic and was going to replace with a vertical, I’d like to do this. The pipe work is all above the floor. From the pic is it just a case of chopping the pipe and buying some flexi connectors? Will the pipe be under any pressure?

Any help would be appreciated!
9A2BED4A-8FDF-41E0-AC4C-948E63871B0A.jpeg

2A502CAF-1C9A-40D0-B53A-33B8EC6B70AB.jpeg

image.jpg

Reply to Help with boiler pressure and new rad in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock