Search the forum,

Discuss HELP! water quantity in an average 2 bedroom heating circuit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sukhjeetgrewal

hello guys,
I hope you guys might be able to help me here.
I want to size an expansion vessel for a HIU im designing. for that i have all the calculations but i have absolutely no idea that "how much water is there (approx.) in average 2 bed flats.
plumbers may know the answer to this question as they probably drain and fill these circuits most of time..

all i want is an approximation of water quantity stored in all pipes and radiators. please donot include the quantity of a boiler.

kind regards
Gary

No Idea, however the expansion vessels on boilers are usually around the 8/10ltr mark :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HELP! water quantity in an average 2 bedroom heating circuit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hi there thanks for your time to look at this. I've got a multi pump / circuit system which is connected via a relay box to the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have just installed a vented McDonald 250L thermal store, it is for multi fuel but currently just connected to a standard oil boiler in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock