Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Help indentifying flush plate manufacturer in the Sanitary Ware area at

  1. jukplum

    jukplum New Member

    Hi, I recently moved into a new house and the flush plate on the wall hung toilet is broken. unfortunately there is no manufacterer label printed on it, or the cistern (concealed). I've tried buying one of the same size, but the back mounting plate was different and it won't flush properly. I've attached a few photos of the flush plate and its mount.
    It metal, chrome in colour and is 245x165
    Does anyone know who makes this?


    Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  2. Stoney Ground

    Stoney Ground GSR

    Looks to me like a geberit
  3. Paulplumb

    Paulplumb Plumber GSR

  4. Chalked

    Chalked Plumber GSR

    Could be a geberitt omega.
  5. Last Plumber

    Last Plumber Plumber GSR

    Ditto, geberit
  6. rpm

    rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

    Don`t think I`ve ever seen a Geberit without the name on the front panel somewhere. Usually top right hand corner,
  7. SimonG

    SimonG Trusted Plumber

    Sure its not a siamp?
  8. SimonG

    SimonG Trusted Plumber

    No not Siamp.

  9. rpm

    rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

    Simon, it`s not best of three and you can`t phone a friend! lol

    Would a photo of what`s behind the panel help the forum?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. SimonG

    SimonG Trusted Plumber

    Damn. Out of lifelines.

    Looks like one I did last year, some generic tat from bathstore or victoria plumb.

    That reminds me. Need to order a Dudley pneumatic flush valve :)
    • Like Like x 1
Similar Threads - Help indentifying flush Forum Date
Urgent help needed with air vent installation Central Heating Forum Friday at 1:18 PM
Help Identifying Gas Fire Central Heating Forum Wednesday at 12:53 PM
Hdpe help please reducer Plumbing Forum Tuesday at 3:08 PM
New central heating and HW system, ? Unvented Cylinder - what size, what boiler? Confused! HELP!! Plumbing Forum Jul 9, 2017
Aqualisa Aquastream shower help please!? Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms Jun 30, 2017
Bath cut out for taps..Help Plumbing Forum Jun 27, 2017
Could anyone please help me identify this pull-out batroom tap Valves & Taps Jun 21, 2017