Search the forum,

Discuss Help? Gas safe engineers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am looking for a gas safe registered engineer who would be generous to take me on to help me complete my gas portfolio also to teach me about the onsite gas work too. I am a very focused hard working lad. I already have my level 2 and 3 plumbing City & Guilds diplomas and i have worked onsite as work experience as a plumber and doing other skills as well. Just recently i have completed my gas course and now on to my portfolio building. My main aspiration is to become a gas safe registered engineer. I am from Manchester and i am willing to travel without any cost. If any of you engineers are happy to take me on but at a cost i will be happy to pay.

thanks

@Riley Also i am not one of them people where once they get what they need they get off somewhere and become competition. I would be happy to work with an experienced engineer as well for a few years before i start working for myself
im only 19 i hope you get what i mean.

Well I wish you luck, sadly there are loads of people in the same boat as sadly the system is a bit broken at the moment. You’re a bit far from me but Dont give up

Reply to Help? Gas safe engineers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock