Search the forum,

Discuss Help Ariston Micro Genius A79 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marc1970

Can anyone help. My boiler shows A79 code and needs resetting constantly to get hot water flowing. 6 years old and the thing is no end of trouble since installed (PCB Board replaced and a whole host of other issues). Cannot afford a new boiler - no-one can seem to fix it. I'm in North London, Enfield... Thanks Marc

Can't afford a new boiler:

You can get a FREE new boiler fitted If you qualify for ECO funding:

Who qualifies for a 100% ECO Funding?
In order to qualify 100% for Eco funding , you must be a home owner or private tenant (not Council/Housing Association).
Someone living in the property must also be in receipt of at least one of these six benefits (with a qualifying component where applicable):
•StatePension Credit (top up to State Pension)
•ChildTax Credit (household income under £15,850)
•IncomeSupport (with qualifyingcomponent 1)
•IncomeBased Jobseekers Allowance (with qualifying component 1)
•Income-RelatedEmployment Support Allowance (with qualifying component1 or 2)
•WorkingTax Credit (household income under £15,850 AND qualifying component 3)

Qualifying Component 1 (withrelevant main benefit above)
•Child under 16
•Childunder 20 in full-time education (but not university)
•Child TaxCredit including a disability element
•DisabledChild Premium
•DisabilityPremium
•PensionPremium

Qualifying Component 2(with relevant main benefit above)
•Work RelatedActivity or Support Component
Qualifying Component 3 (with relevant main benefit above)
•Childunder 16
•Childunder 20 in full-time education (but not university)
•SevereDisability Element
•DisabledWorker Element
•Aged60 or Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help Ariston Micro Genius A79 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock