Discuss Hello to all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mouldy

Hi guys and gals,
New to this forum although have been over on the Tileing forum for a few months now. Have been plumbing for around 12 years, although did the C&G ticket a couple of years ago along with unvented so I can tap into the solar market.

Main line of business is full bathroom refits from start to finish, including all plumbing, tiling, plastering and decorating, (excluding electrics although I have consisdered doing Part P).

Also do kitchen refits although they are few and far between as I dont really target them.

Anyway, hope you all had a great Christmas and heres to a happy and prosperous New Year!

Ian

Hi Ian

Welcome to the forums

Always good to see members from sister forums poping in and joining here

Hope you find these fiorums interesting and can get involved with a post or to

A very prosperous New Year to you also

party-090.gif

Hi mouldy aka Ian and welcome:)regards turnpin ps Happy New Year to you too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello to all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock