Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hello "Plumbers Forums" People in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

I am a new member at this forum. Also, newly get married. We are taking a decision get a new house. I have some ideas about home plumbing. I came to learn more things here.

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your marriage.

Lots of helpful people here ready for any questions you have that might come up.

Reply to Hello "Plumbers Forums" People in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock