Search the forum,

Discuss hello everyone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BenC

Hi everyone, im new on here my names Ben from west wales, looking to go out plumbing on my own soon, ive been doing the plumbing course with train 4 trade skills i know its not the best way about it but just simply cannot go to college as i wouldnt be able to afford to live with paying rent etc, but i have been working with a builder/plumber for the last 6 years so i know roughly what im doing, but as with any trade theres always something new to learn. just wanted to do the course to get some sort of paper work behind me. just bought myself a van and now looking into designing my self some adverts and finding insurance and a good accountant. ive already got most tools i will need, i dont plan on geting into gas work as the area i will be working in doesnt really have mains gas its only the coastline that has it.

anyway look forward to posting more on the forum and no doubt ill have a few questions in the future.

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk BenC. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Nice one Ben good luck. Do you have your first job.

Cheers
Keith

ive done quite a few jobs for myself already. just for friends and family, done a bathroom install for my girl friends parents, installed a bathroom sink for a local teacher. got another bathroom coming up soon just waiting on customer to order materials in. and various other jobs like outside taps etc. im enjoying it gives me abit extra cash ontop of my normal wage, just need to find enough work to go full time with it.
thanks for your comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hello everyone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock