Discuss Hello - DIY homeowner in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone just wanted to say hello. I am a UK based homeowner trying to get better at DIY jobs.

….. Hello and welcome …..

Hi there

Thanks for posting..#

What sort of jobs have you been doing in your homes?

Reply to Hello - DIY homeowner in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am a homeowner and have a Valliant EcoTech 835 (2017). Serviced every year and worked like a treat until about a few months ago when I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock