Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hello and help with Baxi 35 60 flowswitch problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Malty

Hi to Everyone on the forum. I only discovered it today and joined immediately, it looks very impressive!
I am having a problem with a Baxi system 35/60 and would appreciate some help.Flow switch spindle does not always come out fully to make the microswitch.This only happens when the boiler has been off overnight and tries to start at 7am.
Changed the rubber diaphgram, chaneged the pump as it was running very slow, desludged the central heating system in the house, removed the heat exchanger and flushed out. All of this improved the operation and it ran away happily for 2 months. Now the problem is back again. Can anyone tell me if the hydraulic outlet assembly has an internal check valve that may be giving trouble? If i get the boiler going it runs all day and works very well.

Any comments welcome. Thank you in advance for any help.
regards
Malty

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk Malty. Thanks for introducing yourself.

can you send a pdf download cant remember what this one looks like inside

Hi gas man, I rang baxi and asked them for a technical drawing of this part but they said they dont have one. I am trying to understand whats happening inside the valve. Any help would be much appreciated

Many thanks for the welcome,how do i keep track of a thread I have started?

regards

Malty

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello and help with Baxi 35 60 flowswitch problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I have recently moved into a new house – or rather a 1960s built house. The central heating system looks to be around 10-12 years old...
Replies
Views
N
At the end of December 2021, I moved into a ground floor flat with a "wet" Central Heating system. It is fitted with a Sadia Electric Boiler...
Replies
Views
P
Hello, recently my central heating stopped working and an engineer diagnosed the problem as being that the electrical connection point on the...
Replies
Views
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock