Discuss Hello. Again, at least I'm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes obviously something up somewhere. My last comment on the issue before moving on.
The group of lads in question posted a lot of useful info in the past that would have been great reference material.

So why has it all been deleted?

The content is still on the forum.

The content is still on the forum.

Aye, had a bit more of a poke. Hadn't realised, thought it was gone but just under different names. But the names can be seen if they have been quoted.

Like I said would have been a shame to lose that info.

Cheers.

Happy to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello. Again, at least I'm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock