Discuss Heatrae Sadia Megaflo question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nebby

As per above have this system, hot water & central heating supplied by this system.

I am about to remove a radiator adjust the pipework slightly to fit a new towel radiator, my question is the system has no expansion tank or pressure guage, so if i fill the system back up via filling loop how will i know if it's correct and where does the expansion go? or am i missing something.

System is about 10 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will not affect megaflow by doing radiator work

What boiler do you have? You may affect that

Not sure about boiler, it is gas not oil or anything else, i am having to change radiator valves so draining part of the system.

Why would boiler make a difference?

Because the rads are connected to the boiler. Not the mega flow

Does the boiler have a filling loop
Or do you have a tank in attick

Have filling loop from what i have seen, there should not be a loop next to tank for any other reason should there?

Have worked on a couple of megaflo systems before just not like this.

Have filling loop from what i have seen, there should not be a loop next to tank for any other reason should there?

Have worked on a couple of megaflo systems before just not like this.

I would get a professionals to help you. I think you need it

Have just read your reply again, loop i have seen is at megaflo tank.

I take it you mean a gauge & loop at boiler

Yes, most sealed system gas boilers will have a filling point at boiler.
Don't mess with the Megaflo - you shouldn't be near it, as you must be qualified for unvented ( actual law - take a look at unvented exploding on utube! ) & you are obviously not even a plumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatrae Sadia Megaflo question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock